Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adventure Writing Requires Adventure Travel

It's that time again, that time when I go gallivanting around the globe in search of more stories to feverishly record back at my secret lair. If you're new to the site, there's plenty of stories in the archives to check out. Just use the links to the right to access stories by post date, location or theme. If you've been following from the beginning, stay tuned because a new interactive Paris guide is in the works and it should be pretty cool.

That is, if I get tilt my head in just the right way that it pours out and lands perfectly on the Internet. Where's the Apple product that allows me to transmit information directly from my brain to the computer? Get on it development team.

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment