Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kiribati: Getting There


Kiribati: Getting There aka "The Lunatic and the Tiger Shark" has been published! Please visit her at her new home here: http://www.fixitbroken.com/crystal-beran.html. While you're there, be sure to read the other fantastic stories that I share the publication with. You can pick up a fashionable t-shirt with a beached whale on it too! Can't go wrong with that. =)

The second and third parts of the Kiribati trilogy are still available here:
Kiribati: Getting Hungry?
and Kiribati: Getting Back

Thanks for continuing to read and spreading the word about my adventure fiction!
-Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I like this story because of the sharks, cocaine and beer. I do not like the janky spelling of jacuzzi. You are an excellent writer and from what I hear... very busy.

    ReplyDelete